Tire Stewardship Manitoba’s win four tires contest (The Contest) is intended to be conducted in Canada, and is open to legal residents of Canada only. No purchase is necessary. Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in whole or in part where prohibited by law. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONTEST RULES.
- ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for the Contest, an individual must be a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and members of Tire Stewardship Manitoba, as well as employees of member companies or any company involved, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and the household members or immediate family of any of the above, are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- DEADLINES FOR ENTRY. The Contest begins on July 9, 2010, and closes September 29, 2010 at 7:59 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- HOW TO ENTER: There is no purchase necessary to enter the Contest. To enter, participate in our tire inflation survey and fill out the ballot form.
a. Limit of one (1) entry per applicant.
b. Entries must be received no later than the end of the entry period (7:59 p.m., September 29, 2010).
c. Tire Stewardship Manitoba and its partners are not responsible for any entry that is lost, stolen, late or misdirected.
- GRAND PRIZE. There will be one (1) Grand Prize awarded to one winner. The Grand Prize will consist of four (4) tires for their personal vehicle to be supplied by Sturgeon Tire. Maximum value: $1,000.00.
a. The Grand Prize will be distributed within 60 days after the winner has been successfully notified of his/her prize and has complied with all contest rules and requirements.
b. The Grand prize must be accepted as awarded, and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash.
c. There are four (4) additional prizes of tire compressors to be awarded.
- WINNER SELECTION. The Grand Prize Winner shall be selected as follows:
a. On Thursday, September 30, 2010, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be drawn randomly from all eligible entries received in Manitoba. The draw will take place at the office of Tire Stewardship Manitoba, 1791 Dublin Avenue, Unit B, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3H 1A9. The odds of being selected as the Grand Prize Winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.
b. In order to win, the selected Entrant will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question, and to comply with all Contest Rules.
c. The selected Entrant will be contacted by telephone on October 1, 2010, and must respond within five (5) business days of notification in order to win. If the selected Entrant does not respond or comply in accordance with Contest Rules, he/she will not receive the Grand Prize, and another Entrant will be selected.
- RELEASE/USE OF INFORMATION/LAWS.
- a. The Grand Prize Winner must sign and return within five (5) business days a standard release prior to receiving the Grand Prize, agreeing to all of the Contest rules and regulations and acknowledging that Tire Stewardship Manitoba is not responsible for any claims or liabilities arising from any matter related to the Contest and the Grand Prize. If the selected Winner fails to return the executed release within five (5) business days of the notification, he/she will be disqualified and the Grand Prize forfeited. Should this occur, another Winner will be selected.
b. By entering this contest, the Grand Prize Winner authorizes Tire Stewardship Manitoba to the use of his/her name, city of residence, video image, and/or photograph in any related advertising, promotions, publicity or Internet posting without further compensation.
c. All entries become the property of Tire Stewardship Manitoba, which assumes no responsibility for lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail or any fax or computer errors or malfunctions.
d. The Contest is subject to all applicable Provincial laws and Municipal by-laws, and void where prohibited by law.